From Gcube Wiki
Revision as of 13:03, 15 September 2008 by Valia
Documents technical-oriented information that will help developers further extend and exploit gCube’s source code. The document will target two classes of programmers:
- Those who want to reuse the code – Programmers who will use gCube’s libraries to build their own tools, without need to access the source code.
- Those who want to modify/extend the source code – Programmers who will use the platforms source code to enhance it, correct it, adapt it to different environments and applications domains.
- gCube Architecture
- Reference Model
- gCube Components Programming Reference
- gCube Infrastructure Enabling Services
- gCube Information Organisation Services
- gCube Information Retrieval Services
- gCube Presentation Services
- Step by step guide
- Developing a gCube Component
- Portlet Development
- Lexical Convention