From Gcube Wiki
Documents technical-oriented information that will help developers further extend and exploit gCube’s source code. The document will target two classes of programmers:
- Those who want to reuse the code – Programmers who will use gCube’s libraries to build their own tools, without need to access the source code.
- Those who want to modify/extend the source code – Programmers who will use the platforms source code to enhance it, correct it, adapt it to different environments and applications domains.
- gCube Components Programming Reference
- Collective Layer
- Digital Library Creation and Management
- Content and Metadata Management
- Index and Search Management
- Process Management
- Developing a gCube Component
- Portlet Development