CI Minimalistic Developer's Guide
From Gcube Wiki
Revision as of 15:56, 23 September 2019 by Fabio.sinibaldi
This section collects the steps for gCube Developers to get started with the CI pipeline.
- Configure the development machine
- Create a new Git Repository in Gitea
- Import the SVN project into Git
- Enable Eclipse to work with Git
- Create the related Jenkins job
- Setting up the webhook on the Gitea Repository
- Clone the Git Repository on the development machine
- Switch the POM to inherit from maven-parent 1.1.0(the Jenkins project will not build until this step).
- Work on the project following the branching strategy
- At release time, perform the expected release activities
To have a complete overview of the Continuous Integration Procedure to CI guide.