Difference between revisions of "CI Minimalistic Developer's Guide"
From Gcube Wiki
|(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)|
|Line 13:||Line 13:|
''To have a complete overview of the Continuous Integration
''To have a complete overview of the Continuous Integration to [[Continuous_Integration_procedure_(2019)| CI guide]].''
Revision as of 08:50, 7 June 2019
This section collects the steps for gCube Developers to get started with the CI pipeline.
- Configure the development machine
- Create a new Git Repository in Gitea
- Import the SVN project into Git
- Enable Eclipse to work with Git
- Create the related Jenkins job
- Setting up the webhook on the Gitea Repository
- Clone the Git Repository on the development machine
- Switch the POM to inherit from maven-parent 1.1.0-SNAPSHOT (the Jenkins project will not build until this step).
- Work on the project following the branching strategy
- At release time, perform the expected release activities
To have a complete overview of the Continuous Integration Procedure to CI guide.